Changes to classes and worship
The elders continue to review public guidance and recommendations of the deacons regarding how best to further remove restrictions in an effort to return to pre-pandemic activities. We plan to make the following changes over the next few weeks.
Beginning Sunday, June 7 the following changes will be implemented:
- Masks will be optional in the auditorium.
- Masks and social distancing will not be required in the building and auditorium except where designated.
- The large classroom will be reserved as a ‘Mask Required’ location for those who wish to worship in person and continue wearing masks and observe social distancing.
- Auditorium seating will return to normal with all tape removed from rows.
- Songbooks will be available in all auditorium pews.
- The mother’s room will be restored to the main building and high risk individuals will be asked to sit in the Mask Required location (large classroom).
- Children’s classes will resume with the June Quarter (more details on this will be communicated)
The following will not change:
- Communion and contribution will continue as currently conducted
- Livestream for class and services will continue
Please watch your email and the website for additional changes and communications from the elders and deacons. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.